Bishops Island By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Other Player Characters

Go down

Announcement and stick Killing Other Player Characters

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 07:34

Killing Other Player Characters

Ok, so I have played a few games where Gm's have failed to be vigulant or clear about this. No one likes there character being killed and for another player to do that it causes a massive headache for me.

I wanted to create this post to be clear on my rules on this subject.

IF you are going to kill another character I would want a good reason as to why your character would do that. In the WOD killing other kindred is not really an easy option and would only do it if you had no other choice. I want to be true to the game but I also want to be fair to the players.

If I dont agree with the reason then I will say so and it would be a big no. Please dont get upset with me because I said Yes/ No. I also want people to remember that yes I might have agreed to you trying to kill another PC but, there are consiquences to your actions. If you are found out by the sheriff the prince may sentence you to the final death.

Also if you try to kill another player and get killed yourself (Well I start laughing at this point), remember you gambled, you lost.

Please PM me to discuss the killing of another PC BEFORE you start to post it. I.e Combat etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-12-29

https://bishops-island.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum