Bishops Island By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting & Herd

Go down

Announcement and stick Hunting & Herd

Post  Admin Sat 16 May 2009, 09:49

Ok, I thought I would just clear this matter up.

Herd
I am quite relaxed on herd.

Your herd members are addicted to the kiss. It doesnt matter if they know your a vampire or not. They just know that you sucking on there neck is better than heroin. If you call, they make themselves available to you.

The way I work herd is very much like it is in the dark ages. You can say "I am visiting my heard" we can role play this or not. It is up to you.

You can take 1bp per night per point of herd.

Hunting

When hunting you make a [perception] roll. Now when hunting you are not actually looking for a member of your herd so your herd rating is not included in this roll. (I allow you access to your herd without rolling)

However if you take your herd with you, to help you hunt them you may add the rating as they are all a set of extra eyes.

Some Games masters make you roll herd to see how many are available. Some say you cant simply "access" them and make you hunt and add herd to your perception pool.

I decided not to complicate things in this way and keep herd a seperate form of hunting.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-12-29

https://bishops-island.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum